This is a repeating eventseptember 11, 2022 3:00 pm
The Story: A big-little play about faith in America — and the trouble with changing your mind. Pastor Paul does not believe in Hell, and today, he’s going
The Story: A big-little play about faith in America — and the trouble with changing your mind. Pastor Paul does not believe in Hell, and today, he’s going to preach a sermon that finally says what he really believes. He thinks all the people in his church are going to be happy to hear what he has to say. He’s wrong.
“…powerful, riveting…handles a complex and intellectual debate in a relatable way and that, more importantly, shows the human and real consequences of choices based in spirituality.”
– National Catholic Reporter
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
1) There will be NO LATE SEATING once the show starts.
2) The show runs around 90 minutes straight thru with no intermission.
3) The house will open 30 minutes before curtain.
4) Children under the age of 4 are not permitted.
5) No concessions will be provided.
6) No food or drink is allowed in the theatre except water.
7) MASKS are recommended but not required during the performance; proof of vaccination will not be required. This is subject to change based on community spread.
Parking is available behind the building with entrances off Waters Ave & E. Duffy Street; there will be signs.
9) TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE but can be transferred to another patron.
10) Tickets cannot be rolled over to future productions.
11) If you need to move your tickets to another performance you must notify us 24 hours before the date you initially purchased. All changes are subject to availability. Please email email@example.com or call and leave a message at (912) 436-3629 ext 1. Someone from our staff will call you back as soon as possible during regular business hours
(Saturday) 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Asbury Memorial Theatre
1008 E Henry Street
Savannah Repertory TheatreSavannah Repertory Theatre is passionately dedicated to great stories…in presenting the highest quality theatrical performances to entertain and educate the diverse population of one of America’s great literary and artistic cities. SAVRep engages a diverse community, and provides insight into the human experience, while maintaining our productions to be sustainable, affordable, and professional. As a 501 (c) 3 organization, Savannah Repertory Theatre operates as a Small Professional Theatre under an agreement with the Actors’ Equity Association, the Union of Professional Actors and Stage Managers in the United States. Depending on the available roles for any given production, Savannah Rep hires both equity and non-equity career actors locally and regionally. Using our professional actors & crew as teachers, student internships, field trip performances, and other educational programming we also inform and grow the next generation. It is our goal to help bring Savannah to the forefront of the American theatrical community in both art and firstname.lastname@example.org 980 Industry Drive Savannah, GA 31415